The answer is PPV traffic, but a certain type of PPV traffic.
If you don’t know what PPV traffic is, it’s pay-per-view traffic. It’s similar in a sense to pay-per-click traffic.
But it’s far cheaper and when used in conjunction with CPA offers, you can make some serious money.
What's In This Post?
- The Secret Traffic Source People Aren’t Telling About
- The Math
- The Magic
- Scaling up and improving
- The Correct Settings for Your Campaign
- Then sit back and wait
- An account with MaxBounty. They have the highest paying offers and allow this type of advertising.
- A DirectCPV account.
The Secret Traffic Source People Aren’t Telling About
PPV traffic is “pop-up traffic”. DirectCPV allows you to put pop-ups on any site you choose, for a penny per view.
Get an iPhone offer from MaxBounty that pays you $5 per email submit. Pop it up on any page on Apple.com. Pay $0.01 per pop-up view. Profit.
PPV allows you to choose ANY URL that you want. I can’t stress this more. But trust me, it’s incredibly powerful.
DirectCPV allows you to show pop-ups on any site you want for $0.015 per view, and lets say our MaxBounty offer pays us $60 per sign-up to a free trial.
To break-even, only 1-4000 people need to click your offer.
Lets say we choose an offer for some weight-loss pills that earn us $25 per sign up. We can then scour the internet for every single site that sells the pills more expensively. Add each site to the list of URLs we want our pop-up to show on.
Ask yourself, would you fill in a “Win $100 Best Buy Vouchers” offer if you were on BestBuy.com? Most people would at least consider it.
The view costs $0.015 and the offer pays you $2 when some simply submits an email address.
Scaling up and improving
If you really want to improve and make bigger amounts of money, make web-pages that look like the ones that your offers are on to increase your legitimacy. Enough so that people assume it is actually being offered by the website.
The more websites you target with DirectCPV, the better.
The Correct Settings for Your Campaign
First of all, make sure that your offer fits all the terms and conditions, especially with CPA offers you want to make sure there are no exit pop-ups otherwise they simply won’t be accepted.
Start a campaign
Next, create a new campaign by going to the top right of your DirectCPV dashboard.
Set your targeted countries
Then, choose the exact “geo-location” of the traffic that you want, this is very important for CPA offers as many only want people from certain countries… If you’re with CPAGrip, CPALead or AdWorkMedia, it’s best to target their european offers, more specifically French, Swiss and Belgium offers as they pay the most, or just join MaxBounty so you can promote higher paying offers.
Set your defaults for your ad groups
After that, set up your DirectCPV Ad Groups, I would seriously advise setting a low daily cap so that you don’t overspend on something that isn’t working correctly for you, this will allow you a few shots to experiment and improve on your advertising.
Beware, the views come very fast, so set a daily cap.
Set your landing page
Once that is done, put your CPA offer URL in the landing page option, and make sure you set type as “URL type”. You can try out the keyword type, but I find it converts less because keywords can relate to literally anything, so if you do use it, make sure you’re setting long tail keywords.
Choose the URLs you want to target (choose wisely)
Copy and paste all of your targeted URLs in, but make sure you’re targeting pages where people will be interested in your offer. The actually home page of the offer (if allowed), retail stores and blog posts about the said product that already exist. Just use your common sense.
Do a final check over your ads
And finally, set all the final options for each URL, if you’ve got loads then use the bulk edit options (highlighted in yellow).
Then sit back and wait
You will have to wait a period of time for your ads to be accepted, but don’t be deterred, you will get a response.
Make sure that you set your daily cap so you can test to see what works best and then scale up in the right direction and stop poorer campaigns before it gets out of hand.
More CPA Tutorials:
- Using CPAGrip’s File/URL Locker To Lock Links, Spoonfed
- 5 Important Tips On Getting Accepted By Any CPA Network
- The 3 Best CPA Networks for Beginners & Experienced Marketers Alike
- How To Install CPAGrip’s Content Locker on WordPress
- Banking With Social Media Automation & CPA, MaxBounty
- The Ultimate Guide To Making Money with CPA Marketing
- How To Make Money with CPAGrip (YouTube & SEO)
- Increasing Your YouTube Earnings with PPD (CPA) & SEO
- How To Make Money with CPA & PPV (Paid Traffic Ads)
- 4 Ways To Make Money from Your Facebook Page(s)
- 5 Whitehat CPA Methods & Niches
- How To Build a CPA Landing Page Using Bootstrap
- Consistency is Key to Making Money with CPA
- 5 Success Tips for CPA Landing Pages on WordPress
- Simple Offline CPA Method That Requires Flyers
- Use Bootstrap To Make Your CPA Landing Pages
- Adludum.com – CPA Network Review
Be sure to leave a comment. Any thoughts, improvements, questions and feedback is welcomed!
Until next time, Josh