Choosing the best CPA network for your needs is vital.
Find a network that meets your needs – Don’t scrimp on a quality. You must make sure that you’re getting offers relevant to your content, and that’s you getting the most money for your leads.
Understand what each network does – Every CPA network is somewhat different from the next. So it is important to understand what they do and don’t offer. For example, some networks focus on CPA content locking, some don’t. Some are great for social media. Some aren’t.
Read on and pick out the best CPA network for your needs. Let me know which ones are your favorites, and throw in some suggestions in the comments to!
- Many tools for their publishers – You can lock your downloads, webpages & even videos using their tools. Great for “day 1” beginners and experienced marketers alike. They’ve got a whole host of different lockers. Of which, their file lockers are some of the best in the business.
- File lockers are really good – They even have file lockers featuring animated “virus scans” and randomly generated comments--all contributing to social proof, and increasing your lead rates.
I remember when Adludum first started. I was asked by one of the affiliate managers to write a review. At the time, I had no idea how long they’d last. Let alone what they would accomplish.
- Modern, fresh lockers – One of the biggest issues with other networks is outdated lockers. Adludum has the freshest of the fresh. Their lockers are guaranteed to increase conversion rates.
- Great interface – They’ve got all the tracking tools you’ll need, a chat room, and multiple other useful components t their dashboard.
MaxBounty doesn’t have the nicest dashboard. But, a large proportion of networks re-sell MaxBounty offers. When you’re ready, you should cut out the middle-man. They’re especially good for direct linking. With a huge range of offers to choose from and a really low payout, MaxBounty is a great network to get started with!
OGAds best targets mobile and social media. Not only is it a great CPA network, but it’s also a CPI (cost-per-install) network. You get paid for app installs too!
- Perfect for social media CPA – If you like promoting your CPA content on Facebook or Instagram this is the network for you. There are premade lockers that are social media themed. Which, is great for consistency. Even if it’s not your thing, you don’t have to use social media to monetize your content with OGAds.
The is the most recent addition to the list, and honestly, I think they’ve got some incredible potential. Not only as a network, but also in terms of potential gained by people switching to their network.
I recently did a video review of CPABuild, that you should have a watch of. I particularly like their file lockers, they’re outstanding.