This article will list the BEST places to buy cryptocurrency.
The sites covered are all:
- Places you can buy cryptocurrency
- Reputable, secure, popular
You’ll find a few gems in here that’re selling cryptos that you’re yet to hear of, and some that’ll open new avenues for exchange that you never knew existed.
If know someone that is looking to buy crypto, share this list with them!
- Popular:- Coinbase is the most popular place to buy cryptocurrency. It is the proverbial “Apple store” of cryptocurrencies. Every newbie should start here. They have great sign up offers for new-joiners.
- Freebies:- You can get free cryptocurrency just by signing up with Coinbase. And, you can get even more by completing their free courses. I’m talking up to a few hundred dollars depending on the offerings available at the time. So, yeah; if you want free crypto, try Coinbase.
- Lots of choice:- When it comes to digital assets, BitPanda is the place to go. Not only do they allow you to buy and sell a huge range of cryptocurrencies, but they also offer Gold!
- User-friendly:- They’ve got an especially nice interface. And, have apps for mobiles and tablets too.
- Many payment methods:- A winning feature is the number of payment methods Bitpanda accepts. BitPanda accepts Amazon, Bank Transfer, Visa, NETELLER, Skrill, and more.
- Fast:- Touted as the ‘1# european trading provider’ for crypto. It is the fastest way to buy cryptocurrency. They don’t offer as many coins as BitPanda. But, they get you verified fast.
- Multiple payment methods:- They allow you to buy cryptocurrency with your credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
- Customer-focussed:- This site is perfect for people looking to buy as fast as possible. Their support is very helpful too. If you have any questions you can always contact them.
- Loads of altcoins:- If you’re looking for altcoins–smaller cryptocurrencies with infinite upside potential— KuCoin is definitely one of the best bets.
- Better than bigger sites:- They’ve got a huge array of cryptocurrencies that aren’t even on, for example, sites like Binance, Coinbase .etc.
- High potential for return:- Because they get the hottest coins the soonest, you’ll often get first dibs on cryptos that are about to blow up in value. Definitely a good site to check out.
They’ve also recently introduced their own P2P exchange, where you can trade cryptos directly with other people. You can also trade for fiat currencies too. A great pick.
Each of these places has their own merits.
Personally, I like buying Bitcoin from LocalBitcoins. They have the most competitive prices.
Then, you could deposit on Binance or KuCoin. These two exchanges have the hottest altcoins. Great for investment purposes!
If you have any feedback on any of these crypto-selling sites, please leave a comment below. Additionally, if you have any more suggestions, please add them too.