This is a detailed CPAGrip tutorial. It will teach you how to make money money using CPAGrip. The method involves creating and locking content, promoting it via YouTube and utilizing SEOClerks‘ services to drive traffic.
- A CPAGrip account *
- Camtasia, great for making video content. Get the trial, if you don’t like it, don’t buy it. I use it for all my videos.
- SEOClerks, this where you buy social-media services. These people make things rank, get likes and look really good. Really important
Now we got those three things, let’s talk money.
What is CPAGrip?
- It’s a content locking platform – Let’s say, for example, that you’ve made a presentation on how to lose weight. CPAGrip provides tools that will allow you to lock the download.
- You get paid when you get someone to unlock content – So, when some downloads to the presentiation the must complete an offer. Upon completion of this offer, they get their download and you can paid. Offer payouts vary, as you can see below. Each of these offers pays different amounts and are quite different. Some offers require the user to submit their email to a competition, some require people to buy a subscription to something.
The lockers are pretty attractive and are really simple to build. CPAGrip has a bunch of preset lockers that you can use. Below, you can see an example of a download locker.
Using the same example as previously, you’d lock your files, and link to the locker.
Sign up to CPAGrip
If you want to start making money with CPAGrip, you’ll need to sign up. The don’t require much, just your address details, website (use social media if you don’t have one), and password
The process is pretty easy, but I’m pretty sure they have a verification period. Which is fine, it’ll give you time to get your content together!
Finding content you can lock
- You can promote anything – Generally downloadable goods are the best to go for. Things like graphics templates, eBook guides, music production samples and various other similar things are in high demand.
- Incentivisation – Without content, you’ll struggle to make money with CPAGrip. You need something to offer people in return for unlocking your CPAGrip lockers. You can share direct offer links, but CPAGrip offers a multitude of file locking and content locking options that, you guessed it, require content.
Generating ideas for lockable content
Here’s a hypothetical example of a way you can promote your CPAGrip locked content.
You’ve decided to promote sound samples used in music production. Different sounds, drums, and synths. Things that a someone would put into a song, to make a beat for example.
Instead of promoting a single sound--which, actually probably could do--make your “product” more attractive by packaging these sounds into the “hottest rap drums 2019” download.
This can be promoted on various platforms, but the best place in my opinion to promote this would be on YouTube, where you can demonstrate the sounds in a video without giving them away.
Upload your files to a file-host
Once you’ve got some downloadable content to promote, you need to upload them to a file host.
You can use a multitude of different sites, but the best one is probably Google Drive. You have control over the file, and your users aren’t going to run into any difficulties downloading.
You could double down here, and upload them to a “pay per download” site, like ShareCash, but you’ll really piss off your users.
Locking your content
CPAGrip file locker guide
Go into your CPAGrip dashboard, monetization, and URL/file lockers. From here, you can paste in the download link and edit the template for your file lockers.
Choose one that looks nice, and make your locker look as professional and as easy to use as possible.
Some lockers even allow you to drop in a few fake comments, which will increase your conversion rate. People like to read other people’s feedback.
Promoting CPAGrip on YouTube
Now that you’ve got your file locker link ready, you need to make a video. This is easier than it seems, believe me. Yes, it’ll take a little effort, but it’s definitely worth it.
Make a basic video
I would strongly advise using Camtasia, it’s a screen recorder, but also an incredibly easy to use video editor. You can whip up high-quality videos in minutes, and upload them directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Google, Dailymotion, and all the other options you could ever require.
Upload Your Video To YouTube
Once your video is done, get it on YouTube. Make sure that your upload is high quality, people don’t like low-quality videos, nor does YouTube’s ranking algorithm. You can changes the canvas size in Camtasia to be 1080p, and force HD for YouTube!
Use SEO to get more views
There’s a few things that you need to optimise your video:
- Find some keywords, phrases that people search for
- Put them in your title and description
- Create table of contents for the video
- Fill out your tags with good keywords
Create a clickbait thumbnail for your video
Aside from making a nice title and description, one of the main things that will make people click on your video is the thumbnail image. The more click-bait, the better.
When you first upload, you’re going to have 0 views, 0 likes, and 0 comments. And, because of this, you’re probably not going to push many leads.
At this point, you need to boost your video with some views, likes and comments. You can buy all of this stuff really cheap at SEOClerks.
- Sign up to SEOClerks
You’ll be surprised how cheap it is to boost your videos, which is great for your return on investment. SEOClerks is a marketplace for buying and selling things like views, likes, followers, and shares, and the vendors there provide really good services at very low prices.
Remember, no one will complete your file locker without social proof. So fake it until you make it.
Repeat the whole process again
You can either make more videos on similar topics or try out a new niche! The more you practice, the more money you will make and the better you’ll become at it.