Exeedme (XED) is a now available on PancakeSwap. With some insane APRs at present. 730%.
What you need to know
- It will hugely be popular in the gaming community. Gaming is huge at the moment, with a huge influx of new gamers due to the coronavirus pandemic; think lockdowns, social distancing, people are staying at home far more.
- XED provides new revenue streams for gamers. They’re paying people to play games. This is a brilliant niche for crypto. In fact, I can’t think of a more attractive reason to jump on to League of Legends myself.
- The tokens are really cheap at the moment.
Where can you buy XED?
- PancakeSwap is the cheapest option. Cheapest in terms of fees; BSC chain is far cheaper than ETH at the moment.
- Uniswap also has it listed. Though this is probably the most expensive route at the moment.
What is the market cap at the moment?
At the time of writing, the market cap is $67,676,593. I’ve bought some because I believe this is low, especially considering the attractiveness of what they’re proposing; providing revenue streams for gamers.
XED on PancakeSwap
There are two lucrative options you can take with XED, both of which are on PancakeSwap.
Farms are currently offering a 730% APR at the time of writing. This a ridiculously attractive amount of money. Of course, you’ll have to provide liquidity which comes with its own risks.
Pools are also running on PancakeSwap. The APRs are a bit lower than you’ll get from the Farms, at a cool 100% APR currently. Requires staking CAKE.